Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WORD[S]

WORD[S]
{a chosen word or phrase of the week to focus on and implement into each day} 



: VALUE :

:: a thing or quality having intrinsic worth.
:: remembering the sacrifice of veterans this week.
:: cherishing the freedom we have been given. 
:: thinking upon how we take care of the possessions we have.
:: the most important things being those above any material worth.
:: showing value to each other through our patience, kindness and listening ear.
:: taking care of others things when it is in our possession. 
:: making moments matter.
:: valuing the Word of God. 

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that little bird! :) I love the dictionary. In our google society it's rare to see. You challenge me in every way. I "value" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! I VALUE that vintage bird tea towel because everytime I see it, I think of you! :)

    ReplyDelete